- 08-21-2013, 04:34 AM #2
If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- 1,043 Posts
- Stock Android 4.4.2
- 08-21-2013, 02:38 PM #3
- 452 Posts
Re: Delete photos
If the image files were saved on the SD card, it may be possible to recover them using recovery software, such as that provided by Sandisk for its cards. You'll need the appropriate recovery software, and will probably need to access the card using your computer for this to work.
Last edited by STSVA; 08-21-2013 at 02:53 PM.
- 08-21-2013, 02:48 PM #4
- 1,997 Posts
Re: Delete photosMobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
Other devices: iPad Mini
The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html
- 08-21-2013, 11:36 PM #5
- 149 Posts
- By krishnamurthig in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:46 AM
- By Lacey_Underalls in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:25 AM
- By eposton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:35 PM
- By mja64 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:05 AM
- By Yousef Mohamed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:52 AM