- 94 Posts
Random vibrations from phone
Twice in the past two days, my S4 has vibrated for no apparent reason. It buzzes once (both times I was actively using it in a manner that would not trigger it). It was as if I had received a notification but there was nothing...no voicemail, no text, no alert.
Anyone else having this issue?
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
- 08-21-2013, 10:18 AM #2
- 08-21-2013, 02:45 PM #4
- 08-21-2013, 03:46 PM #5
Re: Random vibrations from phone
There is a feature you can switch on/off that vibrates after picking up from being face down if you have any missed calls. Other than that, I found that sometimes if I knock it against a hard surface at just the right spot that the vibration mechanism does resonate.
- By Thunderbane in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:03 PM
- By denis_roland3 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:44 AM
- By bevda in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 24Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:52 PM
- By sam59 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2013, 04:42 AM
- By Sethaniel in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:08 AM