S View Case won't Work
I ordered a Fintie s view case for s4 in the mail. I got it because I wanted a place to have my drivers license and debit card when I only want my phone with me. It has a nice little pouch in the inside for it. But I can't get S view to work? The reviews said it worked. It says it had auto sleep/ wake function. Help am I doing something wrong do I need to change the settings or does this case just not work?
- 08-21-2013, 06:04 PM #3
- 146 Posts
Re: S View Case won't Work
I don't have the s-view cover, but under settings>My device>accessory there is an option for automatic unlock - if you don't have that checked, I don't think the cover will work properly...
Again, I don't have the s-view, but I see that setting.
Posted from my KFHD via Android Central App
- 08-21-2013, 07:29 PM #4
- 08-21-2013, 11:22 PM #6
- 08-22-2013, 06:57 PM #7
- By angry mustache in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:58 AM
- By jkel777 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2013, 07:53 PM
- By gamewarden3006 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:03 AM
- By pirarre in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:28 AM
- By NealJ777 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:25 AM