- 1 Posts
Lock screen timeout
I know you can change the time it takes the screen (i.e. after unlocked) to turn off (the "screen timeout" setting), but what about the time it takes the lock screen to turn off? I have swipe as the lock, when I press the home/lock button and the lock screen turns on, it automatically shuts off after 5 seconds. Though, sometimes i have a whatsapp message or am looking through the notifications (both in/from the lock screen, before unlocking), and 5 seconds it just not enough time. Is there a way to change this? I can't seem to find a setting.
- 08-23-2013, 05:36 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By jkel777 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2013, 07:53 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 18Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:20 AM
- By mjhubbard in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2013, 06:00 PM
- By mohammediab in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:32 PM
- By JDA54669 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 05:01 PM