Galaxy S4 - Can't change content of microSD card
My S4 isn't able to modify the microSD card content.
Neither with the File explorer nor via USB from windows.
I tried formatting, deleting, everything.
It works for the moment, but as soon as I unmount the card and mount it again, all data is as before.
I don't have a pc adapter handy, so I don't know what file format the card has.
It's a Sandisk 64GB.
I can't say if it ever worked, because I probably copied that data that is on there directly at my pc.
It's really strange and hopefully someone has a solution.
- 08-22-2013, 12:25 AM #2
- 7,927 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-22-2013, 01:26 AM #3
- By John Syzemore in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:53 PM
- By Sally Phoon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:57 PM
- By ddiehl in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:19 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 04:12 PM
- By nsdl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:51 PM