Dumb question. Greyed out options..
So I've been trying to figure out how to change my lock screen effect. I used to be able to change it between light to ripple but now its greyed out so it does not let me do it. Even though it says ripple all I get is the light effect.
Is there any way to enable it again? I'm not sure if I hit something so all your feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
- 08-22-2013, 01:44 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By gotta have it android in forum SprintReplies: 15Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:24 AM
- By jlanik4 in forum Moto XReplies: 20Last Post: 08-23-2013, 08:15 AM
- By austriak in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:28 PM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:54 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 19Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:54 PM