Sensors Not Working And Lag On S4
The sensors on my S4 (GT-i9505) are currently not working. There is also a lag, sometimes up to 10s, from pressing the home button till the unlock screen shows. The sensors are recognized on cpu-z but are not shown as working. I have factory reset the phone several times and occasionally they work for 5-10 minutes before stopping again so I'm guessing this is a software fault not a hardware fault?
I have read on another thread about someone having similar problems and that it was a warrenty case. However I had to replace the screen on mine 3 months back myself as the digitizer broke in my pocket (I'm guessing from bending) and now my warranty is void.
I have tried flashing the same UK firmware with odin and also tried a German version... still no luck
Does anyone have any ideas as I'm stuck? Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance! Jack
- 08-22-2013, 09:27 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 08-23-2013, 03:55 AM #3
Re: Sensors Not Working And Lag On S4
Well after flashing it with several different software versions and still no luck I've sent it off for repair ill just have to pay the extortionate amount they will charge as I'm out of warranty.
Said it would take 10 days for return ill let you know what they say!
- 08-23-2013, 08:28 AM #5
- 10-29-2013, 04:28 PM #6
- By MetroidJunkie in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:08 AM
- By Phillip Mai in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:21 PM
- By John Syzemore in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:53 PM
- By 2Wires in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2013, 05:57 PM
- By mrmugman in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 09-04-2013, 09:36 AM