- 31 Posts
Bluetooth Keyboard Case
My mother in law switched from a HTC shift to a new S4 and is loving the phone...except she can't get over the loss of the keyboard. I found some bluetooth keyboard cases for the S4 and I am trying to find out how good they are. I am looking at something like this:
Amazon.com: MegaGear Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Slide Keyboard Case Cover with MegaGear Pouch Case For Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500: Cell Phones & Accessories
Does anyone have any experience with these keyboard cases and can recomend a good one?
How long do the keyboards last with a full charge...they say 8 hours working time with 45 days standby but how does that translate into actual usage?
Do you have to manually put these keyboards into standby or does it automatically go into standby and wake up when needed?
- 08-22-2013, 10:08 AM #2
- By andog88 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:11 PM
- By mjolsen74 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:27 AM
- By androidgirl19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 06:57 PM
- By jose3456 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:14 AM
- By derichio02 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:04 AM