Hey all, just wondering if there is a messaging app that still allows group texting to function normally. I've read other threads about issues with group texting and much of those posters' problems are attributed to having another messaging app installed on the device. I would like to replace the stock messaging app, as it's kinda laggy and slow. Thanks!
- 08-23-2013, 12:02 PM #2
- 2,166 Posts
- MoDaCo Switch Beta 8
Re: Messaging App
Welcome to the AC forums! This may not be the solution you're looking for, but I use Hangouts for this. The stipulation is that the people you're contacting have to be using Hangouts as well.
- 08-23-2013, 04:07 PM #3
- 08-26-2013, 03:35 PM #5
- By washingtung in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:31 PM
- By Patrick Pittman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2013, 02:12 PM
- By sandoff in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2013, 01:04 AM
- By temakiapp in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 05:30 PM
- By astroprojector in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:54 PM