- 2 Posts
S4 YouTube link goes to Video Player
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and whenever I get a YouTube link in Facebook Messenger or the actual Facebook app, the video tries to open in the Video Player rather than the YouTube app itself and gives me an error saying, "Sorry, this video cannot be played". I have not put a launch by default setting on the Video Player. I've tried restarting my phone but it does not seem to resolve the problem.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
- 08-24-2013, 02:56 AM #2
- 6,869 Posts
Re: S4 YouTube link goes to Video Player
Welcome to Android Central! Just to be sure, go to Settings/Apps, and hit the menu button. If you have a Reset App Preferences option, select it. The location of that option might be different with your phone--I'm using a Razr Maxx as a reference.
- 09-14-2013, 12:52 PM #4
- By conan1071 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 31Last Post: 10-25-2013, 05:56 PM
- By Grizzly_Atoms in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:46 AM
- By bembol in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 08-27-2013, 10:42 AM
- By Kim Hyer in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:50 AM
- By methree in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:04 AM