1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    643 Global Posts

Default Mute notifications when streaming Bluetooth audio?

Can anyone help me with muting the various notification sounds when streaming Pandora? I have a 2011 Ford F150 with sync. Previously my Galaxy Nexus worked great with it when streaming Pandora as it always automatically muted the notifications sounds while it was streaming bluetooth audio. I can't seem to find a way to do this with my new S4.

Thanks for any help.

Global Posts
    13,914 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Mute notifications when streaming Bluetooth audio?

Quote Originally Posted by Oj467 View Post
    Can anyone help me with muting the various notification sounds when streaming Pandora? I have a 2011 Ford F150 with sync. Previously my Galaxy Nexus worked great with it when streaming Pandora as it always automatically muted the notifications sounds while it was streaming bluetooth audio. I can't seem to find a way to do this with my new S4.

Thanks for any help.
    You may have to turn notifications down whenever you are streaming in your car. You can do that by going to Settings>Sound>Volumes> that should bring up your volume levels for different sounds.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here