Mute notifications when streaming Bluetooth audio?
Can anyone help me with muting the various notification sounds when streaming Pandora? I have a 2011 Ford F150 with sync. Previously my Galaxy Nexus worked great with it when streaming Pandora as it always automatically muted the notifications sounds while it was streaming bluetooth audio. I can't seem to find a way to do this with my new S4.
Thanks for any help.
- 08-24-2013, 09:56 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:44 AM
- By Snacko in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:30 PM
- By noxowl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:33 AM
- By Dan Rucker in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 08:31 PM
- By dannyro77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:55 PM