android device manager
A new gs4 owner here... I am able to ring my phone and wirelessly wipe my phone via the new android device manager but I cannot get a gps reading or location. I did turn off the device manager feature & clear the cache in the google play services app but it still won't give a location.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-24-2013, 01:09 PM #2
- 206 Posts
Re: android device manager
In Apps -> Google Settings -> Android Device Manager, both options should be checked.
In Settings -> More... -> Location Services, everything should be set to On/Checked.
In Settings -> Security -> Device administrators, ADM should have privileges (which I'm guessing you've done since successfully performing a wipe).
That's all you really need to make the software fully functional. Can any of your other location apps get a GPS lock? (Maps, etc)Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MJA 4.3 Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
HTC EVO Design 4G™ Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 30Last Post: 09-30-2013, 04:54 PM
- By crcucb in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:11 AM
- By marksthespot60 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:10 PM
- By David Reculver in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:30 PM
- By white76 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 05:28 AM