Should I get a 16gb or 32gb S4?
I plan on using it mainly for email (work and personal accounts) and phone, basic surfing, a few news related and other basic apps (groupwise, weather, westlaw, evernote, yelp, flixter) and social apps. I take photos and some video - probably the average amt for someone with kids . I may put on a few games but am not a serious gamer by any means and I can't see watching movies on it. I will probably save a lot of work emails and some documents. So do I need a 32 mg or can I save some money? I am moving up from a BB Torch, so anything will seem like a luxury. TIA.
- 08-26-2013, 12:16 AM #2
Re: Should I get a 16gb or 32gb S4?
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By hcristobal89 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:07 PM
- By Fishpasties in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 05:17 PM
- By thecure13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:08 PM
- By kaschiro in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:24 PM
- By Zombied Mann in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2013, 06:33 PM