Which is the best S4 + can you turn eye movement recognition off?
Firstly which is the best S4?
And can you turn the eye movement recognition off? I am minorly retarded and often jerk my eyes in different directions, and plus this eye movement recognition would probably incent me to do it even more.
- 08-26-2013, 10:45 AM #2
- 08-26-2013, 12:23 PM #3
Re: Which is the best S4 + can you turn eye movement recognition off?
I wear glasses most of the time when not at work and when I am wearing them, the eye detector doesnt seem to work very well. Lol. I just shut the detector off as it was pretty useless for me. Head into settings: my device: and finally : smart screen. There will be options to turn it on/off.
- By jeffreii in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2013, 12:07 AM
- By nashZx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:12 PM
- By gugg1 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:55 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2013, 09:09 AM
- By PeteS457 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:12 PM