Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Default Bluetooth Volume when playing Pandora through my car, is there a way to boost the volume???

When I use my S4 to play Pandora through my car speakers via bluetooth, the volume drops to almost a whisper when compared to the car radio playing FM or Sirius music. In order to hear Pandora at all I need to drastically turn up the radio. When I disconnect Pandora the car audio volume is soooo loud I'm concerned I could damage the speakers.

In the past I've used Volume+ and Equalizer on my Galaxy Nexus but it seems both of these apps just make the volume lower not louder. Does anyone know of an app I can use to make the bluetooth volume louder so i can match it to the volume of my radio?

Thank you,
    Z

Default Re: Bluetooth Volume when playing Pandora through my car, is there a way to boost the volume???

Make sure the volume on the phone is turned all the way up.

John
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Default Re: Bluetooth Volume when playing Pandora through my car, is there a way to boost the volume???

Quote Originally Posted by thehatguy View Post
    Make sure the volume on the phone is turned all the way up.

John
    Thanks it is.

I have this exact issue but with a 3.5mm connection. I've narrowed it down to the Pandora app by listening to music on my SD card at the same volume. All volumes are at max in this situation. Pandora is clearly at least 25% quieter. I have an LG G2. I know we can't be the only ones.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Try the app I reviewed here: Volume Control App with Scheduling, Lockout and Override
    Voice Call can be Toggled to Bluetooth and you can set up a "Pandora" profile