- 34 Posts
How to (physically) clean S4
Hey guys, I use a a microfiber cloth to clean my phones screen and battery cover, and I also remove the battery cover and use it to clean the battery area.
I am wondering how to clean in the crack between the screen and chrome bezel that outlines the phone.
I play sand volleyball and im sure some sand has gotten down there. I stick the corner of a piece of paper down there sometimes but theres gotta be a better way haha.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
- 08-27-2013, 04:41 PM #2
- 08-27-2013, 04:43 PM #3If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 08-27-2013, 04:57 PM #5
- 08-27-2013, 08:25 PM #6
- 15 Posts
Re: How to (physically) clean S4
I use the corner of paper too, and it works fine. its kind of fun for some reason..picking out the dust and whatever else that gets between the bezels. but I guess for sand, it'll have to be compressed air. Or maybe you could get a case that covers the bezels a little bit for more protection if you dont mind the bulk -- dont want the sand to scratch it :/
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
- By the_icon12 in forum HTC OneReplies: 16Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:12 PM
- By totalsmoshy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:23 AM
- By Aidan Bell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:18 AM
- By xpeacemaker in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:06 PM
- By xpeacemaker in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 03:22 PM