- 17 Posts
I don't feel my phone's alerts when it's on vibrate/silent mode
Hi-first post hope I'm doing this right.
I have an S4, and when I put it on vibrate, then put it in my Otterbox Defender case and clip it onto my belt I don't ever feel the phone vibrate when I get a call or text. The phone does vibrate, it's just not strong enough.
I downloaded the Smart Vibrator app but that doesn't help.
Any suggestions? What are you using that you like?
- 08-27-2013, 08:40 PM #2
- 2,182 Posts
- By Zenthere in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 23Last Post: 09-24-2013, 12:43 AM
- By Suz5551 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 17Last Post: 09-17-2013, 06:27 PM
- By tdizzel in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:49 PM
- By zztfox in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:19 PM
- By ownedinthedome in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:17 PM