Audio and Brightness widget

WretchedM3

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of a simple widget that I can set up to set brightness and audio levels with one click? The brightness just will not go down enough at night! I have seen many brightness controllers but I would like a one click solution to do both with minimal permissions. Any ideas hive mind?

Edit: Is this something I could do with Tasker? Tasker probably couldn't set rightness lower? Isn't it normally a overlay to dim it further? Thanks again for reading this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I like Power Toggles, which has a couple of different brightness toggles. You can adjust how low the lowest brightness setting goes.

You could also try a screen dimming app like Screen Filter, which can drop the brightness below the system's normal low end--just be careful that you don't drop it down to zero, or else you won't be able to see the screen to get back to normal! Also, screen dimming apps like this one can sometimes interfere with some touchscreen buttons, like the Amazon Appstore install buttons, for some odd reason.

If you really need a one-click solution to lower both brightness and audio at the same time, then Tasker is probably what you want to use. I found one called Night Time, but it's pretty old, and I'm not sure how compatible it is with current devices.

WretchedM3

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I have screen filter and that seems to be the way to go. It does a overlay to dim it more then stock! I am just using a separate audio widget since getting both together seems impossible. What's one more click I guess?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital