Hi I recently had my phone replaced. I restored the memo and contacts but I cant restore my calendar. I know I backed it up. Does anyone know how to do this please? I really need my calendar back.
Thanks in advance
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-28-2013, 12:10 PM #2
Re: Restoring calendar?
Where did you back that up to? I use Exchange for Business and Google Calendar for Personal. But I know my calendar is also backed up to my Samsung account. So far I've switched from Galaxy S2 to a Note 2 and now to an S4 and never had a problem with calendar sync. It always shows up in my new device the moment I sync.
- By ryan5609 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Burdette305 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:42 AM
- By velocitysc43 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2013, 10:51 AM
- By xxoutshinedxx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 09:21 AM
- By indecks in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 06:53 PM