- 1 Posts
Reorder Notification Bar?
Just got a Galaxy s4. My previous phone was a Motorola Razr. On the Razr when you had an email and pulled down the notifications bar, you only had to pull it down 1/3 of the way to see the email subject. Wit the S4, because of the panel to switch on and off bluetooth, wifi, etc... you have to pull down the entire way to see emails. Is there a way to reorder it so email and messages appear first? Or a way to completely remove that bar?
- 08-28-2013, 03:53 PM #2Current: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 tablet, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By slowmandroid in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: Yesterday, 09:37 PM
- By nairnzy#AC in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2013, 01:52 AM
- By andee1517 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:25 PM
- By nairnzy#AC in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 07:01 PM
- By worldsoutro in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:36 AM