Tasker - Disable Pattern Lock While at Home
So I have Tasker and Secure Settings. I'm trying to disable my pattern lockscreen while I'm on my home wifi. I have it set up so if I'm on my home wifi, secure settings disables Keyguard. This is not working at all.
Anyone know how to do this?
- 08-28-2013, 11:19 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-29-2013, 08:04 AM #4
- 08-29-2013, 09:49 AM #6
- 08-29-2013, 10:03 AM #7
- 08-29-2013, 11:14 AM #9
- By Manningham82 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:44 PM
- By leelee0431 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:44 AM
- By saljones in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:27 PM
- By ShadowOfEnvy85 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:48 AM
- By Rigelian in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:02 PM