Thouhgts of trading S4 off
So I have never been a huge fan of Samsung but I have had the S4 since launch and have lived with it. I have been looking at the X since announcement and was wondering what the real world thought of this device.
Things of importance are:
1. Bat life
2. How well it holds signal
3. How well it performs, seems my S4 freezes up on certain apps
4. Camera (I know it cant beat the S4)
If I get it, I would have to trade my S4 in and wont have another phone to use so I will be having to get one from an ATT store.
Let me know your thoughts.
- 08-29-2013, 06:39 PM #2
Re: Thouhgts of trading S4 off
The X is getting good reviews and if you don't care about the S4's tight ppi, larger screen, removable/replaceable battery, or expandible storage you could really enjoy the X. To me going to the X seems like a downgrade or, at best, a nearly lateral move but that's just my opinion. Keep thinking about it.
Sent from my humble Note 8.0 LTEG2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- 08-29-2013, 09:39 PM #3
- 08-29-2013, 09:54 PM #4
- By omar ghonimat in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:14 PM
- By TBoltShock83839 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:35 PM
- By steveh552 in forum Moto XReplies: 29Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:49 PM