- 1 Posts
S4 wont stop group messaging!!!! How?
When I send a MMS to multiple people, everyone that I send it to gets everyones replies. They are getting annoyed. As would I. I have turned off group messaging in the settings yet it continually happens. Especially with Iphone users.
How can I stop this????
- 08-30-2013, 03:37 PM #2
- 08-30-2013, 04:24 PM #3
- 206 Posts
Re: S4 wont stop group messaging!!!! How?
It's not an issue specific to the S4. When my wife had her iPhone, I would get the replies from some of her friends if she sent out a mass MMS message. Met some of her friends that way when I got random text message replies, lol. I don't know if she found a setting to fix it or she just stopped doing it. IIRC, those that I got replies from had iPhones as well.Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MJA 4.3 Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
HTC EVO Design 4G™ Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid
- 08-30-2013, 04:30 PM #4
- By sotirios7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:26 PM
- By TTheInfamous1 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:00 PM
- By drpepsi in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2013, 06:44 PM
- By Mmmmmarc in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2013, 10:00 PM
- By mawil1013 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2013, 10:17 AM