Can't receive pictures from messaging on my s4. Can someone help?

nubbinism

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Ever since I have had my s4, I have had problems receiving pictures via messaging. Each picture I get comes in a 32 kg. download that I can't even download. When I hit download it says "downloading" but, nothing actually happens; when I turn my screen or scroll the "downloading" (that isn't actually occurring) stops. Another strange thing is that I can see pictures sent to a group normally. All of the pictures sent to groups I have had no issues with. I have searched for similar issues online, but I have had no luck. As far as I know there is no solution. Is this a problem with my phone, is there something I'm doing wrong, or is there a solution to my problem.

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Ever since I have had my s4, I have had problems receiving pictures via messaging. Each picture I get comes in a 32 kg. download that I can't even download. When I hit download it says "downloading" but, nothing actually happens; when I turn my screen or scroll the "downloading" (that isn't actually occurring) stops. Another strange thing is that I can see pictures sent to a group normally. All of the pictures sent to groups I have had no issues with. I have searched for similar issues online, but I have had no luck. As far as I know there is no solution. Is this a problem with my phone, is there something I'm doing wrong, or is there a solution to my problem.

Are you sure cellular data is on? It won't download without that, it's a requirement. It might also be your carrier that's causing the issue, which carrier do you use?

Posted by The Android Central app

nevzatballa

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

nevzatballa

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

Joanne Ellerby

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I too had the same issue, so I turned on my mobile data, as well as selected all networks under the data roaming and what do you know it works.
Hope it works for you too.

Christwitha

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20