why should I get the s4 over lg g2 and HTC 1

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
As long as I love my One,I must admit it has some hardware negatives,the metal borders are prone to chipping and scratching,the camera has purple tint in low light and easy scratchs on the lens glass.
Boonsound is nice but I think S4 with mod has the same loudness.
S4 has better and zoomable photos thanks to 13mp,and the 5" screen with this body size is amazing

There'll be positives and negatives either way. The S4 offers the compromise that suits me.

Sent from my humble S4

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
No, only roughly 5 million share that opinion in comparison too the 25 million that bought thr S4.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Sales don't measure which phone is better. Throughout this and other tech sites the one is consistently favored. I did a poll thread a couple of months ago when I was trying to decide and the one got most of the votes. I'm not saying the s4 isn't a great device and it's the better choice for many users, but amongst users that use a device based on knowledge and not a cool commercial, the one is favored.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

wanted198

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Samsung could have given their phone a super LCD or IPS screen, boomsound speakers, and made sure the OS ran smoothly on it. Maybe it would have been hard to implement boomsound, but the rest? I think that's where they cut corners to make more money.

Balthiir

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Seems like HTC 1 would work for me but with LG G2, Nexus 5, and the new Sony coming out soon, I guess its best to wait? I know that waiting for the perfect and best phone will have you waiting indefinitely, but I want to get a phone that's future proofed for at least 1.5-2 yrs

Posted via Android Central App

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Seems like HTC 1 would work for me but with LG G2, Nexus 5, and the new Sony coming out soon, I guess its best to wait? I know that waiting for the perfect and best phone will have you waiting indefinitely, but I want to get a phone that's future proofed for at least 1.5-2 yrs

Posted via Android Central App
I also am waiting to see the G2,i am really liking that snapdragon 800 processor

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sales don't measure which phone is better. Throughout this and other tech sites the one is consistently favored. I did a poll thread a couple of months ago when I was trying to decide and the one got most of the votes. I'm not saying the s4 isn't a great device and it's the better choice for many users, but amongst users that use a device based on knowledge and not a cool commercial, the one is favored.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

I dont care what a free poll says, that is not an accurate or verifiable data source. I know for a fact whatever poll you did does not have 20-30 million data points in which the HTC One is superior. For all you know, the same people voted multiple times for the HTC One.

People vote with their money not in polls, hence why sales are an extremely reliable data source for which device is better.

Now you insult my knowledge of devices because I factually back up my opinion. I used both devices extensively before reaching my conclusion and too imply I lack knowledge is closef minded.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4