- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy 4 64GIG SD/Music ISSUE. HELP
Hi im new to the s4, i previously had an iphone. i bought a micro sd HC 64gig memory card online which seemed to work fine.
But im having an issue with the phone reading songs from the card. sometimes it says "file cannot be played" to a lot of my tracks.
It also doesnt save photos properly, with the photos being fine at first but suddenly they become corrupt and unable to be viewed/ shared.
i have tried using other music players but the same problem persists!
plese advise on what i should do thanks!
- 09-01-2013, 05:04 PM #2
- 09-02-2013, 02:25 AM #3
Re: Samsung Galaxy 4 64GIG SD/Music ISSUE. HELP
I would format the card in the phone. I was having the problem of my car unmounting and after I formatted the card in my phone (a month ago) all has been extremely well and no problems whatsoever.
Sent from my humble S4
- 09-02-2013, 10:45 AM #4
- By phil_d1111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 41Last Post: 07-24-2016, 01:23 AM
- By abhibh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:24 PM
- By Miguel Gomez1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:31 PM
- By EdiS91 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 02:49 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 02:41 PM