- 2 Posts
Sg4 user needs help
Hi first time user of android mobile here.
I was videoing a day out and the video is very pix-elated. Is there a way I can fix this? I put it on computer and looks worse on there.
Something popped up as I was videoing and I just hit the button. It only happened on one video not the other.
Also should camera be on a certain size. When I try sending pics to my daughter in text messages can only send onat time as it says too large.
Any help would be appreciated.
- 09-01-2013, 09:44 PM #2
Re: Sg4 user needs help
Was the video taken with the stock camera app? Look through the settings to make sure the video format is high quality. Also, consider a third party messaging app (handcent, chomp, go sms, etc.) to send texts so that files are reduced when being sent.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
- By c_h_r_i_s_p in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2013, 12:57 AM
- By Luyanda in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:33 PM
- By Dann_93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:45 AM
- By sethm1 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 09:04 PM
- By EdiS91 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 03:49 PM