- 399 Posts
Change Default Tone when Facebook opens
Hey all, this one has been bugging me for a while. First off I am what I would consider and advanced user. So I well aware how to change my ringtones, etc. Most are custom
Including my Facebook notification ringtone. BUT. when I first open Facebook and actually sign in. when I get the CONTACTS SYNC page. It sets off my Default notification.
Again please don't mix this up for the actual notificaiton sound I have set for Facebook under settings. It's different. And I have yet to find HOW to change this, it's quite annoying.
Anyone have any idea?Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- 09-03-2013, 03:36 PM #2
- 5,181 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Change Default Tone when Facebook opens
- By mhinc in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:46 AM
- By nexusrtw in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 03:09 PM
- By Amir Justin in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:30 AM
- By IAMHADE5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 07:10 AM
- By Steve Webb in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:31 PM