- 159 Posts
s4 v note 2
I have a chance to do an even trade for an s4. I would be trading a note 2. The only thing holding me back is the accessories that I would have to buy. I'm not a technical person so I don't flash Rom.
Should I make the trade?
Besides the size and the s Note is there a big difference?
Posted via Android Central AppLooking for some Android knowledge...
- 09-03-2013, 04:24 PM #2AndroidSkull
- 3,324 Posts
Re: s4 v note 2
I sold my note to get an s4. I really like it. I'll be flashing when the bootloader gets unlocked but that's me. I got over the the size of the note after a while and wanted a phone sized device. Resolution is amazing and the battery life sure is something else. I say go for it
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
Snitches get stitches
Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:27 AM
- By MissyHaney in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 42Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:32 PM
- By jrasero23 in forum HTC OneReplies: 21Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:04 AM
- By Shuckster in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:31 PM
- By Oj467 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:27 PM