No Facebook notifications

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
So all of my notifications are working fine except Facebook. I get badges but since I'm running nova I can't see them so they do me no good.

I have notifications enabled in the application settings and in the actual phone settings. (and that little check box when I go into the application manager). And still nothing.

Any tips?

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
So all of my notifications are working fine except Facebook. I get badges but since I'm running nova I can't see them so they do me no good.

I have notifications enabled in the application settings and in the actual phone settings. (and that little check box when I go into the application manager). And still nothing.

Any tips?

That's just Facebook, the app sucks right now. It has tons of issues. A major update is needed. I've had the issue as well (along with tons of battery issues)

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
You need Nova+Nova Prime+Tesla Unread for badges in Nova. When it comes to FB, As DroidArmy said, it's sketchy. They know about the news feed bug and are still taking their time with it as well as All vs Existing contacts. Even if you enable notifications, doublecheck the website side and make sure there are push alerts for all the items you enabled. Mine worked too well at one point giving me game request alerts before I figured out how to turn that off.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
You need Nova+Nova Prime+Tesla Unread for badges in Nova. When it comes to FB, As DroidArmy said, it's sketchy. They know about the news feed bug and are still taking their time with it as well as All vs Existing contacts. Even if you enable notifications, doublecheck the website side and make sure there are push alerts for all the items you enabled. Mine worked too well at one point giving me game request alerts before I figured out how to turn that off.

Yes I realize you need telsa but I don't care much for badges I'd rather just have the status bar notifications. Thanks for the tip tho I'll check it out.