- 305 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
This started happening when I did a factory reset. The phone detects my headphones (Beats Tour); the headphone icon shows up in the notification tab and it lists suggested apps to open (Music, podcast player, etc). However, when I turn on a podcast or a music track, the sound plays through the speakers. The only way I can remedy this is to do a restart and the headphones start working. I've cleaned the headphone jack to make sure there is no lint and I've verified the headphones work on another device. I'm wondering if another app is interfering with it or if there is some sort of setting I need to use. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- 09-04-2013, 01:56 PM #2
- 09-04-2013, 03:04 PM #3
Re: Headphone issues
The suggested apps part will be controlled by pagebuddy, you could disable that in app manager all apps and see if that helps. At least it would get rid of the recommended apps thing.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-12-2013, 11:44 PM #4
- By strateg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 01:42 PM
- By broghanreid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 12:16 PM
- By jstwondrng in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 09-06-2013, 05:46 PM
- By vxh126 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:01 AM
- By nova808 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:38 AM