Headphone issues

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
This started happening when I did a factory reset. The phone detects my headphones (Beats Tour); the headphone icon shows up in the notification tab and it lists suggested apps to open (Music, podcast player, etc). However, when I turn on a podcast or a music track, the sound plays through the speakers. The only way I can remedy this is to do a restart and the headphones start working. I've cleaned the headphone jack to make sure there is no lint and I've verified the headphones work on another device. I'm wondering if another app is interfering with it or if there is some sort of setting I need to use. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
This started happening when I did a factory reset. The phone detects my headphones (Beats Tour); the headphone icon shows up in the notification tab and it lists suggested apps to open (Music, podcast player, etc). However, when I turn on a podcast or a music track, the sound plays through the speakers. The only way I can remedy this is to do a restart and the headphones start working. I've cleaned the headphone jack to make sure there is no lint and I've verified the headphones work on another device. I'm wondering if another app is interfering with it or if there is some sort of setting I need to use. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

That's a weird issue. It could be an app, but I think it's more of an android bug. Factory reset the device and see if that works (I think it will)

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
The suggested apps part will be controlled by pagebuddy, you could disable that in app manager all apps and see if that helps. At least it would get rid of the recommended apps thing.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac