- 1 Posts
I have installed 2player music player that I like. When I use Bluetooth headset the music comes out of it the way it should but if I try to use music controls on the headset it invokes the native player. I had thought that until a recent update I could disable the native player but not anymore. Anyone know how to remove / disable the native player and / or get the headset controls to work 2player instead? ta!
- 09-04-2013, 02:01 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 20Last Post: 09-09-2013, 12:52 AM
- By Nikole Gregory in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:35 AM
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 03:23 PM
- By pran gohain in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:24 AM
- By cindylee60 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:11 PM