So my alarm doesn't work

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes it rings and other times it doesn't. Strange they would get such a simple features wrong. Same problem with S planner and the built in alarm. Should I just download am app to be my alarm

Posted from Galaxy S4

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes it rings and other times it doesn't. Strange they would get such a simple features wrong. Same problem with S planner and the built in alarm. Should I just download am app to be my alarm

Posted from Galaxy S4

It might not be the alarm... it might actually be the Sound for the Alarm. I found an issue with that a long time ago that I actually had turned down the sound on that and did not realize it at the time. My way around that issue was to download Alarm Clock Xtreme... the link is to the Free version. There is a pay version that will not display the ads, but either works great because they have a setting for Max alarm volume, plus you can add vibrate. This app has worked every day since I installed it.

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
It could also be my own user error, but I had two alarms within fifteen minutes of each other and the first one sounded, but the second one didn't

Posted via Android Central App

DM51

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I need several alarms during the day and week. I've tried a number of different apps, and HD Widgets works best for me. You need to use a 2x1 size widget, then select the clock option and configure the appearance how you want it. Once you've installed it, a new screen opens whenever you click on it and you can add alarms, edit their time/day settings, switch them on/off individually etc.
HD widgets is quite versatile, with numerous size and configuration options. For example with a 4x1 size widget, you could configure it to show time and date and have the time bring up the alarm and the date part bring up your calendar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress