- 09-06-2013, 07:19 AM #2
Re: So my alarm doesn't workCurrent: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 tablet, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- 09-15-2013, 04:33 AM #4
- 17 Posts
Re: So my alarm doesn't work
I need several alarms during the day and week. I've tried a number of different apps, and HD Widgets works best for me. You need to use a 2x1 size widget, then select the clock option and configure the appearance how you want it. Once you've installed it, a new screen opens whenever you click on it and you can add alarms, edit their time/day settings, switch them on/off individually etc.
HD widgets is quite versatile, with numerous size and configuration options. For example with a 4x1 size widget, you could configure it to show time and date and have the time bring up the alarm and the date part bring up your calendar.
- By senorcat in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2013, 06:41 PM
- By slave in forum Moto XReplies: 63Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:08 AM
- By silverfang77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2013, 08:56 AM
- By cafshari in forum HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:37 PM
- By Trevor Tidwell in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:55 AM