Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S4 back button and options button not working(no lights)

Hi.

I recently upgraded with my service provider and got an S4. However after 4 days the back button and options button no longer works, and the lights do not show, i disabled and enabled haptic feedback, turned off power saving mode and rebooted my phone via the power button and via a hard reboot.

I did not do a factory reset because if the device fails within 7 days of purchase, which it has it, it must be returned to the store where i purchased it.

Any idea as to what to do, before i send the phone back?

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 back button and options button not working(no lights)

I vote send it back if there's an issue of this size so quickly

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 back button and options button not working(no lights)

Problem SOLVED !!

Go to settings > my device > display > touch key light duration, set to 1.5 seconds.

FIXED !!!

Still not working bro please help

Did you solve the problem, pls answer...