help me! from GN2 to S4
Good day mates.
Im currently using a note 2 and I will have a s4 next week
I just want to know how do I transfer all my data from my note 2 to s4???
Like contacts, pictures , accounts , videos , apps , app data ,
Thank u in advance
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-06-2013, 11:01 AM #2
- 09-06-2013, 11:02 AM #3
- 09-06-2013, 11:05 AM #4
- 7,944 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: help me! from GN2 to S4
Ok...first, you can use the data cable to transfer your pics, and videos to your PC. Simple drag and drop. Great thing is it will create a copy. So you will have backups.
As for apps and app data, you would have to root your device and get an app like Titanium to transfer game saves and such...
Contacts: You should be able to just sync with Google, in case you already haven't.
Accounts....depends on the account. I don't think that sort of thing can be saved to Titanium. Worst comes to worst, you can just reenter all the info on your new device and be done with it.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-06-2013, 12:12 PM #7
- By Kazuto Kirigaya in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:14 AM
- By anicholas7 in forum Moto XReplies: 15Last Post: 09-12-2013, 06:00 AM
- By steveystyle in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2013, 12:01 AM
- By 2120SoMichiganAve in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:17 PM
- By yoshi351 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 05:14 PM