- 184 Posts
Curious to know how warm other people's S4's get. mine gets to 37 C or 38 C playing graphically intensive games like Shadow Gun Or Real Racing 3 and then uses battery at about 2% every 3 minutes (it's still new enough to be being monitored closely). Screen gets warm. Don't think Temple run 2 causes that.
I understand it's normal for the screen to heat up though. What is normal temperature for it anyway? I get like a day and more out of the battery though
Posted from Galaxy S4
- 09-06-2013, 02:54 PM #2
- 481 Posts
- Stock faux123
- 09-06-2013, 04:23 PM #3
- 09-06-2013, 06:19 PM #4
- 09-07-2013, 10:16 AM #5
- 09-10-2013, 08:28 AM #6
- 149 Posts
Re: How hot does yours get?
The s4 charger makes my phone heat up quite a bit. So I tend to only use that charger block for quick charging and never use the phone while charger but if I feel like watching a few videos live streaming TV to my phone etc I tend to use a blackberry charging block and put my Samsung wire into the BlackBerry charger block as its got a lower amp.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-10-2013, 01:10 PM #7
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 21Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:57 AM
- By Karleen77 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:17 AM
- By Chad H in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:37 AM
- By JayceeCT in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:38 AM
- By llckll in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:16 AM