Galaxy s4 T-Mobile Charging slow?
Alright so my galaxy s4 charges very slow like about 2.5-3 hours to fully charge from 0 to 100% i normally charge whenever chance i get even when its 85 all the way to about 95 or around that area. I checked and the top 2 things using battery is display and google services. I also have LightFlow installed and set it to a gold led notification light when it is charging? I am wondering whether this could be a issue? Any advice? My brightness is always a little more than half.
- 09-06-2013, 03:11 PM #2
- 09-06-2013, 04:26 PM #3
- 206 Posts
Re: Galaxy s4 T-Mobile Charging slow?
Two and a half hours is about right as stated, from 0 to 100. Also make sure that you're using the stock charger and cable. Display will not affect charge time unless you've enabled the setting to keep the screen awake, and even that affect is minimal.Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MJA 4.3 Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
HTC EVO Design 4G™ Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid
- 09-06-2013, 10:05 PM #5
- 09-07-2013, 02:38 PM #7
- 11-09-2013, 06:06 AM #8
- By gadgetmom88 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:29 PM
- By stargazer127 in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:07 PM
- By galaxyuser95 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:20 PM
- By streetparty in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:47 PM
- By Prince James in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:12 PM