- 09-07-2013, 06:55 AM #2
Re: GPS Performance
Yes. I use my s4 in the car running sygic and it performs great. Also sometimes use some speed and maps apps running gps. A 3 hour road trip eats up about 50% battery with 3g on and screen brightness on auto. Pretty heavy battery use but with a in car charger, no problem.
- By gathome in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:12 PM
- By lsquare in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2013, 09:13 PM
- By Barry Adler in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2013, 06:26 PM
- By ultimate_ed in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:10 PM
- By allan sam in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 07:52 AM