Still No Update?!

ashmarie093

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I live on the East coast, and I bought my device on July 13th directly from AT&T. I've still yet to receive the update! (The one which enables you to sync apps onto an SD card). Is anyone else still waiting? Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks for the help!

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I live on the East coast, and I bought my device on July 13th directly from AT&T. I've still yet to receive the update! (The one which enables you to sync apps onto an SD card). Is anyone else still waiting? Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks for the help!

FWIW if I were you I would not want that update. Apps to the sd card does not do much good. App data to sd card however will free up some internal space. Folder Mount will do this. You will need root first. But if you take the OTA update you will not be able to install a custom recovery or roms . The update may also prevent root. A root method was developed for unfortunate VZW owners who took the update but as of now they can't install custom recoveries.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Assuming you're not concerned about the issues raised above and want the update, the best thing you can do would be to contact AT&T wireless customer service and ask why the update hasn't shown up for you.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon