Help me - problem with my screen?

oohmygod

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I just got this S4 as an early birthday gift last month and the screen is randomly acting up. When I try to type something like 'lol' instead of 'lol' i get 'lfidkfjddiifoffjfdkfjl' random letters. and when I enter my password in, it friggin goes everywhere. WHAT IS WRONG? I havent downloaded anything and I even have one of those safety checkers tmobile give you on your cell phone. HELP ME :(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this continue even after rebooting the phone? You might have to consider doing a full factory reset, after backing up your data.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I just got this S4 as an early birthday gift last month and the screen is randomly acting up. When I try to type something like 'lol' instead of 'lol' i get 'lfidkfjddiifoffjfdkfjl' random letters. and when I enter my password in, it friggin goes everywhere. WHAT IS WRONG? I havent downloaded anything and I even have one of those safety checkers tmobile give you on your cell phone. HELP ME :(

If the same thing happens when doing the factory reset. Try grabbing an alternate keyboard from the Play Store. Something like SwiftKey Free just to test if it's the Samsing Keyboard. Or the phone itself.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ype.swiftkey.phone.trial&hl=en&token=u1fdgbjV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair