Not liking this keyboard

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
It's so slow and is registering space when I didn't press it and there are times when autocorrect just strsight up get it wrong. Can I get a good keyboard please?

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you referring to the stock Samsung keyboard? Does your S4 come with Google Keyboard? I think that one is pretty good.

Otherwise, I prefer Swype, while many people love Swiftkey. Give those a whirl.

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm talking about the stock one. I've downloaded the Google one and its so much quicker and more accurate. How did Samsung mess this up?

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Ya Google keyboard rocks since I have been using that its the only one that I can use now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree the stock when does offer more I just don't like the accuracy of it I end up retyping typing my words with the stock keyboard way too much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I like the number row on the Samsung keyboard, but the Google Keyboard from the Play Store is what I use.

Posted from my Galaxy S4 via Android Central App

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I personally use SwiftKey because it's so fast and smooth. My typing speed is twice the speed of my friends with it, it's so awesome. Definitely give it a try, it's worth the few bucks (there's a trial as well)

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I like the number row on the Samsung keyboard, but the Google Keyboard from the Play Store is what I use.

Posted from my Galaxy S4 via Android Central App

I like that too and the availability of special characters as well as floating keyboard (which I never use apart from wondering what the button did), but it was way too slow. Have Google keyboard now and it flies

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I use Swype however, I have tried google, stock and SwiftKey and another one that I don't remember and I always ended up coming back to Swype. I like the option of switching languages with a gesture and the fact that if I made a mistake with a word, I don't have to errase one by one each letter, I just click the back X and the whole word gets errased. That is one feauture I haven't found in any other keyboard.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
+1 for Swype. By far the best. Swiftkey may be better slightly for just typing, but it's nowhere as good as Swype for swiping...

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
+1 on the google keyboard! I like it better and am more accurate on it. I downloaded swiftkey the other day for free from Amazon but have not tried it yet.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
It's so slow and is registering space when I didn't press it and there are times when autocorrect just strsight up get it wrong. Can I get a good keyboard please?

I used the stock keyboard for a while, I like it, not 100% but I do.
Anyway, at the moment I'm using Google keyboard and it's also pretty darn good! :thumbup::D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2