- 180 Posts
How do I turn on 4G?
Or even 3G or LTE?
When I go to connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Mode the only options are WCDMA/GSM (auto connect), WCDMA only and GSM only. My carrier offers 3G, but I see no option for 3G, it always defaults to HSPA+
EDIT: My carrier has told me that HSPA+ receives 3G signals. Would that then mean they're the same thing?
- 09-08-2013, 01:49 PM #2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- 09-08-2013, 01:56 PM #3
- 09-08-2013, 02:33 PM #4
- 5 Posts
Re: How do I turn on 4G?
- By Lerinho in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 02:48 PM
- By joelski#CB in forum Moto XReplies: 256Last Post: 11-04-2013, 08:15 PM
- By blessedred in forum HTC OneReplies: 16Last Post: 09-13-2013, 01:27 PM
- By Anna Sutherland in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:32 PM
- By spackmanstephen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 11:01 AM