- 23 Posts
Replacing phone app?
So I've had my GS4 for a week now, and I'm loving it so far. I just switched from a Moto RAZR M, which I've read that Motorola doesn't add too much to stock android, so this may be part of my issue: I don't like the phone app. I know how to change the dialer, but once I hit send it goes into the stock phone app. Is there a way to change this without rooting?
- 09-08-2013, 09:24 PM #2
- 09-08-2013, 11:40 PM #3
- 2,067 Posts
Re: Replacing phone app?
There are certain things the dialer on my Photon did a little better, but I definitely love the white dialer on my Galaxy S4!
I think is refreshing!
What exactly is it that you guys don't like?
Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:24 PM
- By Younjulius in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 04:16 AM
- By kenn99mm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 07:37 PM
- By ghigo973 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 04:55 PM
- By earsly in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 09-08-2013, 03:36 PM