Can't understand why pics are blurred
when I take the pic of something that is moving himself with my galaxy s4 , 90% came out blurred! I've tried the galaxy s2 of my girlfriend and with that even if I take a photo of a running man it come out perfectly! I can't understand!
Sorry for my bad English, i m italian
- 09-09-2013, 07:43 AM #2
- 2,211 Posts
- 09-09-2013, 08:25 AM #3
- 454 Posts
- 09-09-2013, 12:12 PM #5
- 418 Posts
Re: Can't understand why pics are blurred
Another thing I've found that caused blurry pics... there seems to be a fraction of a lag between pressing the shutter button and the actual shutter taking the photo. It's just enough sometimes that I think I've taken a rock solid shot, only to find I press the shutter then moved the camera, causing a worthless shot. It doesn't happen every time and I'm guessing it is a function of overall system load at the time. Just another tip to be aware of.Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- 09-09-2013, 01:49 PM #7
- 09-09-2013, 02:17 PM #8
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- 418 Posts
- By myIphone4s in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:07 PM
- By illidan52 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:53 PM
- By arrosen in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:26 AM
- By ryangillman1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:20 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2013, 10:34 PM