- 366 Posts
How: Purge/erase rogue ringtone on my Sprint S4
Stuck and seriously annoyed... hope that someone can help... My default ringtone keeps reverting to "unknown ringtone" every few days. I recognize it -- I downloaded it from Zedge a while back but have since removed all non-stock ringtones from my phone in an effort to make this behavior stop. It is continuing and it's driving me crazy.
How do I get rid of that rogue ringtone once and for all?
Stock and NOT rooted... bootloader locked.
- 09-09-2013, 12:25 PM #2
- 09-09-2013, 02:43 PM #3
- 455 Posts
Re: How: Purge/erase rogue ringtone on my Sprint S4
One way to make sure that particular ringtone is not used would be to find its file in storage and delete it, but that doesn't solve the question of why this is happening in the first place. SpookDroid has some good ideas above on that.
- By katieholliday in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2013, 11:54 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 74Last Post: 09-26-2013, 07:19 PM
- By georgiaboi22 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 07:40 PM
- By rnelsonee in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:52 PM
- By juliandid in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:51 PM