- 2 Posts
S4 Camera blurry?
So, my main camera on my s4 but my camera above the screen is crisp. I thought it was light or settings but I discovered something...
If I use the camera to take a photo at a few metres away its blurry. If I put the camera right up to the subject, as in a few inches away, it goes very, very clear.
I've checked settings and I've tried 4:3 and 16:9 but it seems like its stuck in macro mode. I've reset the settings but its still the same. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-10-2013, 08:40 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: S4 Camera blurry?
Sincerest apologies, I forgot about this thread. Focus is definitely locked, its usually on a bright sunny day also. The front camera is great and clear, but the back on is a blurry mess. Antishake isn't on, but I tried it with it on and it made no difference
- 11-06-2013, 08:48 AM #4
- 429 Posts
Re: S4 Camera blurry?Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- By mjolsen74 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 29Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:07 PM
- By SteelGator in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:00 PM
- By Giu Rcchia in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 12:45 PM
- By jeffruby in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:56 PM
- By zgort in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:35 PM