- 2 Posts
Extra button to hit while making a call on S4
I have just gotten an S4 after being a HTC user for my last 3 handsets. Compared to my HTC phones, the S4 has a much better battery life and I'm really pleased with it. There is one thing that bugs me about this phone though, which is making a call. When I key in the alphabets of my contact's name on the T9 phone pad, the name pops up. Clicking it only makes the number appear but it does not connect directly. I have to hit the green phone icon before it starts to connect. This seems to be a redundant step to me. Is there any way around this? Thank you for your help!
- 09-10-2013, 01:02 AM #2
Re: Extra button to hit while making a call on S4
Learn to trust your voice assistant. I hold/long-press the home button for everything on my phone - launching an app, making a call, playing a certain song, adding a calendar event. It's much more easier, sometimes your voice assistant may ask who your brother is (when you ask to "Call my brother") - in case you havent told her yet. It's way faster then typing a search name. And you dont even have to unlock your phone...
- 09-10-2013, 01:20 AM #3
- By squidy666 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2014, 09:05 AM
- By trap49 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:07 PM
- By BluZPhi1 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2013, 07:01 AM
- By Lipcsai Szilveszter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:21 AM
- By Nick Bravo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:16 PM