- 6 Posts
My gmail accout is automatically sending an email to the same address every night around midnight. And then I get a notification saying cannot send attachment.
The email is blank and is received by the recipient.
My outbox and drafts and empty
This is on galaxy s4 app
Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-11-2013, 02:04 AM #2
Are you sure it's being sent from the phone, or is it from your Gmail account in general? I'd be concerned about malware on your phone or a virus that has infiltrated and hijacked your Gmail account. Are the emails being sent to random contacts, or just one?
I suggest the following:
1. Change your Google password, and consider enabling 2-step verification if you haven't already.
2. Do a full virus scan on your desktop computer with a good antivirus program. On top of that, do a full scan with Malwarebytes, a free add-on scanner that is highly regarded.
3. Although it's less likely to find anything, install a good Android antivirus app (like Lookout or Avast) and do a complete scan.
- By wb5dx in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:41 PM
- By tobyatkimson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:16 AM
- By rlgreen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:10 PM
- By mcefalu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:59 PM
- By tobyatkimson in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 10:44 PM