Galaxy S4 Keeps playing videos and sharing pictures on my Xbox and i cant view landscape mode

The Rocket Josh

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
58613_653854631300422_1260141727_n.jpg
Hello my Samsung Galaxy S4 Keeps playing videos and sharing pictures on my Xbox and I cant seem to pick landscape mode because it dose not appear on the screen anymore. How do i get rid of this tv share button?

Edit: I have the Australian Galaxy.

Last edited:

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
For landscape mode, are you saying it doesn't switch when you rotate the phone, or that you can't pick it in gallery? For the sharing problem, that seems pretty obviously to be tied to Allshare. Have you checked the settings in that to make sure they're not causing the behavior?

The Rocket Josh

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I have checked all setting, disables allshare, still the same problem and It dose not switch when i rotate the phone aswell ask the option to switch dose not show.

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
In the Gallery app settings menu, check to see what your setting is for sync by clicking on your Google ID line at the top of the settings menu. I don't know if that will help but something is causing the sync behavior.

For displaying in landscape, I don't see a landscape setting in my Gallery either, but the image automatically displays in landscape when I rotate the phone 90 degrees from vertical to horizontal. Do you have "Auto-rotate screen" checked on in your phone settings (Settings - My Device - Display)?